Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Georgia Peach

I've been MIA for quite some time, but I've got a great excuse!!! The kids and I just went to Georgia to celebrate Parker and Sara getting married and we were gone for 2 and a half weeks. It was a great trip full of family time. We got to see Mimi and Pop, Grandma and Grandpa, Mackenzie {for her birthday} and her family {on Skype}, Aunt Nana and Uncle Papa, my sister and her family, and of course Parker and Sara. I made sure to take lots of pictures so I could remember every thing we did. Even looking back at pictures I find myself thinking, "oh yeah, I forgot we did that!"
Last minute packing at it's finest!
Waiting to board the plane to Atlanta. Kids didn't have breakfast, so they got lemon and banana bread from Starbucks.
Movies on the plane make the ride seem shorter than the 4 hours that it really is.
Pop and Hunter bonding and watching TV together.

One of our dates! Starbucks for a cake pop. 
Firehouse Subs for lunch! 
Pop answering the phone that Hunter handed him.
Eden, Leah, and Hunter. They're all growing up way too fast!
Hunter saw me take a picture of the band on the field, so he used his pretend phone to do the same thing!
Helping Mimi and Pop with some yard work.
A sight that will never get old.
Hunter and Eden were excited about going to Grandma and Grandpa's house to spend the night with them!
Folding wedding programs.
I told you this would never get old! I love seeing them sleeping, and then with Daddy is even better!!!
Eden and me at the Bridesmaid's Luncheon.
Me, Joey, Sara, Cat, and Nicole
Rehearsal dinner.
Mom, Karen, Parker, and Pat at the Sunday brunch hosted by Sara's uncle.
Dad, Mom, Parker, Me, and Karen.
Siblings!!!
Eden with her cool shirt and awesome pigtails.
Hey Mom! Take my picture like *this*!!!
Another date with Mommy {and Daddy}! Eden's first trip to the movies. We saw Planes and she did very well.
Dad at the Halloween store.
All of our shoes. I am happy to say that none of the shoes were a waste of space - we wore each pair!
Time to head back to San Diego. We look like a traveling circus when we walk through the airport. {This isn't even including the 2 car seats!} 
Sweet girl was so tired on the way home.
Apple juice and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment