Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nursery 98% DONE!

This is going to be mostly a picture post. Things to note about her room - Pat and Eden's Mimi (my mom) did the bedding and everything like that for the room


I painted the nursing stool in front of her rocker (which was mine and Parker's as babies) - I can't decide if I'm going to paint her name on the top, or just let it be dots only. Eden's baby picture will go in the middle photo frame that is hanging between her Daddy's and Mommy's pictures.


Eden's Daddy painted the shelf that hangs above her changing table

her Mimi, Pop (my parents), Mommy, and Daddy made the picture board above her crib (we will put her name on it today hopefully).

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE it! What a wonderful blessing! You look amazing and the nursery is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete