Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Food!

The food at Hunter's party was my favorite. I found a bunch of Toy Story food names and rolled with it. The party was a "Woody Party" but we included all of the other characters where we could.

I had a table with sweets. We had all kinds of goodies to make sure the kids all went home with a sugar-high!

Mr. Potato Head's Mustaches
Alien cupcakes
Haystacks
I even found themed names for the drinks. I didn't offer too many choices, but everything was kid-friendly {except the beer that was in the fridge!} I loved the blue mason jars with the cow fabric on them. I had some on the "sweets table" with red and yellow twislers, but the drink table had the red and yellow straws.

Bullseye's Watering Hole
Jessies' Juice
  The party was at lunch time, so we had lunch items for everyone.
Mrs. Potato Head Chips

Slinky Weiner Dogs - the empty plate was for hotdogs in addition to the pigs in a blankets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment