Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow, Time Flies!

So, I guess it's been a while since I posted last. Every time I think about posting again, I'm not by the computer or something else is going on.

Mimi and Pop came for a visit at the beginning of the month. While they were here Lane and I were able to go out on our first date since Eden was born. It was a fun and exciting night. We had dinner at home with Mimi and Pop and then we went to the movies. We saw the new movie Knight and Day and it was a great break from reality for a few minutes. Eden did really well for Mimi and Pop, but did wake up just as we came home. I didn't mind because I was able to feed her again and I didn't have to pump. We were also able to go to downtown Milton for the fireworks show after a 4th of July cookout at a friends house. The show was great and Eden slept through it all until the finale, which she didn't seem to even notice.

Friday, Eden and I went with another mommy and her son to watch the Blue Angels perform over Pensacola Beach. The show was really neat and next year, or for the homecoming show, I will be more prepared for the show! I didn't take bathing suits for Eden or myself, we didn't have a single towel for any of the 4 of us, I didn't take a hat for Eden, and her fan was in the car that Lane had taken to work...Other than all of that, it was great! On the way home Eden read a book in the car and it was super cute to see her sitting there with a book in her lap.

Today, four other women and myself went for a photo shoot with a 50's pinup girl theme. It was fun, and a good experience. I can't say that I will do it again, not because it wasn't good, and not because the pictures aren't good (they actually turned out nice), but because I was WAY out of my element! Ha ha, I'm happy that I did it and glad to have some pictures that capture me in different light than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment