Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Moving SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the move is upon us in the near future. Lane has put in his request for orders and as of right now the movers will start moving us on Friday November 13th. This is kind of ironic, because our original move to VA was also surrounding a Friday the 13th! It's almost fitting for our move to FL to surround a Friday the 13th too. We still don't have a home in FL, but we do have some great friends that are helping us find a home. They are going to the houses that we've found online and they're taking pictures, meeting the property managers, and letting us know some of the details of the homes. I don't know what I'd do without knowing someone down there because this stresses me out as it is and I would freak out if we didn't have someone down there to help us out as much as they are.

My last day at work is this Friday. I think by the end of the week with saying goodbye to my students I'll be an emotional wreck! I did alright today, but I just know that it will all build up by the end of the week.

Lane will be flying a lot over the next couple of weeks to get ready to head down to Florida. He's flown solo once and will do a cross country flight tomorrow. His cross country flight is from Manassas to Charlottesville and there will be a flight instructor with him when he makes this flight. Eventually, as his last hoorah, he will make the solo cross country flight. I try not to get too into the details of his flying because it makes me nervous sometimes!

Eden is treating me right - other than the heartburn! That's just getting worse and worse. I have Tums everywhere, in the car, by the nightstand, in my purse - you name it, I have it there! Lane and I joke about how hairy she's going to be when she's born because we both have thick hair. Since before we were pregnant we joked that we were going to breed werewolves, so I'm thinking that the heartburn is SO fitting for her! She moves a lot and doesn't demand many foods very often. I do find it funny that when I get excited about the opportunity to eat something delicious she kicks me! I think we have the same taste and she's just letting me know :) Man, do I love this little girl already!!!!!!! She makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment