Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

T minus 1 week

So we're down to just days from knowing if we're having a boy or a girl! I still don't know - I was calling it a girl, but had a dream that it was a boy. Of course at this point, everyone is telling us that they know what it is and everyone has their reasons for thinking what they think. I took a gender prediction quiz online a little while ago and it told me that there was a 50% chance that we're having a boy - TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW ALREADY!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is going well so far. We heard the heartbeat again and the doctor told us that whatever I've been doing, I should keep it up. I was happy to hear that from a medical professional. I have still only gained 3 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy and this was the first visit that the doctor didn't ask me about what I'm eating or not eating. That makes me think that she's happy with my weight and not concerned about it. YAY!

I'm still not craving much. There are moments that I want cake - I bake one every weekend - and there are moments that I want mashed potatoes. Those are the only 2 things that I've ever truly "craved" and as long as I make them and have a bite I'm good and have my fill. I've been happy to be able to conquer the cravings without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment