Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Trimeter...complete, 2 more to go

So I thought I would keep everyone posted with a blog instead of sending emails to everyone all the time...you guys can just check in on us whenever you think about it!

So, tomorrow marks 12 weeks of my pregnancy and that means that we're only 6 months away from being parents with a little one at home with us! I'm finally not feeling gross during the day, but I am still tired. I must say, I was incredibly lucky that I didn't get sick during the first trimester - I only felt gross. Fruit has been something that I find exceptionally delicious these days! I guess if I'm going to crave something, it might as well be good for me.

As we head into the 2nd trimester we have lots of non-pregnancy related changes that we're going to be going through. Lane will graduate TBS on October 1st and then will start the VERY beginnings of his flight training here in VA on October 5th.

1 comment: